1. Dart, who had at first been very tense, at last relaxed.
2. At last Andrew gave them a crumb of information.
3. John Henry Williams was a no-show at last week's game in Milwaukee.
4. I'm so glad that we've found you at last!
5. It might, at last, silence the small but noisy intellectual clique.
6. "All right", he said at last. "You may go."
7. At last he was free from the financial bloodsuckers.
8. Zeneca was at last demerged from its parent firm, ICI.
9. At last they were agreeing, at last they were getting somewhere.
10. At last the sobs ceased, to be replaced by sniffs.
11. At last I am back at my dear little desk.
12. As you descend, suddenly you see at last the hidden waterfall.
13. At last the light dawned. He was going to marry Phylis!
14. We have sorted out this wretched business at last.
15. Aha! Here at last, the answer to my question.
1. There was a net outflow of about £50m in short-term capital.
2. Food is in short supply all over the country.
3. Try tennis, badminton or windsurfing. In short, anything challenging.
4. Nowadays that sort of innocence is in short supply.
5. Cigarettes are in short supply, like everything else here.
6. Fresh water and other commodities are in short supply.
7. Good agricultural land is in short supply.
8. Exploitable raw materials were in short supply.
9. He leant against the railing, his breath coming in short gasps.
10. They started back in short order when they got the news.
11. I've known him since he was in short pants.
12. Food is in short supply.
13. In short, we must be prepared.
14. His body is in short of zinc.
15. These goods are in short supply.
1. In summary, all government departments are administered rather differently.
2. In summary, it is my opinion that this complete treatment process was very successful.
3. In summary, creating a successful product requires more than delivering useful functionality.
4. In summary there are the following possibilities for the observation of sunspots.
5. And so I would say, in summary, that the campaign has been a great success.
因此我认为, 总的看来, 这场运动成绩很大.
6. In summary, minor element deficiencies do not presently appear to be seriously limiting soybean yields.
7. In summary, the IEEE – 488 bus represents quite an advancement in intelligent data acquisition systems.
总之, IEEE—488 总线是智能数据采集系统中一个很大的改进.
8. In summary , three main points have to be kept in view.
9. In summary, humans have a lot going for them.
10. The clinical data of endoscopic surgery of old people were in summary.
11. In summary UNIX has every feature that a powerful operating system has.
12. In summary, arguer fails to convince with the argument as presented.
13. In summary, data that is distributed must be both immutable and stable.
14. In summary, exercise is most efficient in the late afternoon.
15. In summary , the conclusion reached in this argument is invalid and misleading.