look, see, watch, observe, witness
1. In prison they'd taken away his watch and everything he possessed.
2. I wound up the watch and listened to it tick.
3. Outside, Bruce glanced at his watch: "Dear me, nearly oneo'clock."
4. We can't just sit by and watch you throw your life away.
5. "Fourteen minutes," Chris said, taking a peep at his watch.
6. Annoyed commuters could only watch as the departure time ticked by.
7. Watch out for bargains, but never buy dented cans.
8. You'll lose your girlish figure if you don't watch out.
9. The two men turned to watch the horses going round the track.
10. By the 1930s the wristwatch had almost completely supplanted the pocket watch.
11. Environmentalists will be on the watch for damage to wildlife.
12. Watch them carefully as they finish cooking because they can burn easily.
13. Watch this space for details of our next event.
14. Jose, as usual, had climbed a tree to keep watch.
15. Then we'd go home and cuddle up together to watch TV.