关于医院挂号的英语口语带翻译

时间:2020-6-30 作者:admin

关于医院挂号的英语口语带翻译

  英语已经慢慢渗透入人们的日常生活,想要学好英语一定要多读多听多说多欣赏。小编在此献上日常的英语口语,希望对你有所帮助。

  英语口语:询问病症

  1.What's the matter with you?

  你哪里不舒服?

  (也可以这样说:What’s your trouble?)

  2.I have a terrible toothache.

  我牙疼得厉害。

  3.Tell me how it got started.

  告诉我怎么回事。

  4.Yesterday I had a runny nose.

  昨天我第流鼻涕。

  5.Now my nose is stuffed up.

  现在有点鼻塞。

  6.I have a sore throat.

  我喉咙很痛。

  7.I began to run a fever.

  我开始发烧了。

  8.By the way, do you have a history of tuberculosis?

  顺便问一下,你曾经患过肺结核吗?

  9.I've been feeling a little nauseous.

  我一直想吐。

  10.I feel pain here whenever I drink something cold.

  我一喝冷的东西这里就觉得痛。

  11.I feel dizzy.

  我头晕目眩。

  12.My tooth is killing me.

  我的牙痛死了。

  13.I have a stabbing pain.

  我感到像针扎似地疼。

  14.I don’t have much of an appetite these days.

  这些天来我没什么食欲。

  15.It’s a sharp pain like someone is sticking a needle in my tooth.

  是刺痛的感觉,就好像有人把针刺进我的牙里一样。

  英语口语:咨询挂号事宜

  1.How can I register?

  我要如何挂号呢?

  2.Where shall I register?.

  我要在哪儿挂号?

  3.Do you have a registration card?

  你有挂号卡吗?

  4.I want to register for my mother.

  我想给我母亲挂个号。

  5.Is it for emergency case?

  是看急诊吗?

  6.Go to the second window on your right, marked “Registry”.

  到您右边第二个窗口,上面标着“挂号”字样的那个。

  7.Please queue up to register.

  请排队挂号。

  8.If it is for emergency case, fill out a form here.

  是急诊的话在这填写表格。

  9.Do you remember your card number?

  你记得你的挂号卡号码吗?

  10.Which department do you want to register with?

  你要挂哪科的号?

  11.I think you should see a dermatologist first.

  我想你应当先看皮肤科大夫。

  12.If necessary we’ll transfer you to the physician.

  需要的话再转内科。

  13.This is your registration card.

  这是你的挂号卡。

  14.Please don’t lose it and bring it whenever you come.

  请不要遗失,每次来时带着它。

  15.I want to see a surgeon.

  我要看外科。

  16.Which department do you suggest me to register with?

  你建议我挂哪科的号?

  17.Will you fill out this medical history form?

  请您把病历表填好,行吗?

  18.I’ll make a medical record for you.

  我要给你写一份病历。

  19.I wonder whether I could register with Dr. Liu.

  我不知道是否可以挂刘医生的号?

  20.We suggest you to register with surgical department.

  我们建议你挂外科的号。

  21.It won't take you a lot of time to register.

  挂号花不了你多少时间的。

  22.Please tell me your illness so that I can tell you which department you can register with.

  请告诉我你的病情,我也好告诉你挂哪个科室的号。

  23.Have you ever registered with Dr. Austin before?

  你之前挂过奥斯汀医生的号吗?

  24.Excuse me, is this the line for registration?

  请问,这是挂号的队吗?

  25.Many people are queuing for registration.

  许多人在排除挂号。

  26.Registration for initial visits is at the counter over there.

  初诊挂号在那个窗口。

  27.Registration for subsequent visits is at counter No. 5.

  复诊挂号在5号窗口。

  28.The registration office is on the left side of the main floor.

  挂号处就在一楼大厅的左侧。

  29.Is this the registration office?

  这儿是挂号处吗?

  30.I want to get specialist treatment.

  我想看专家门诊。

  31.May I make an appointment now?

  现在可以预约门诊吗?

  32.Father arranged an appointment for my brother with the dentist.

  父亲代我弟弟向牙医预约挂号。

  33.To see the doctor in this area, people need an appointment.

  在这个地区看医生,患者需要预约挂号。

  英语口语:挂号付费

  1.How much do I need to pay for the registration?

  我需要付多少钱挂号费?

  2.Please pay fifteen yuan for the registration.

  请交15元钱挂号费。

  3.Do I need to register again if I ask for a transfer?

  如果我要求转科室的话我需要再来挂号吗?

  4.Please register your information here and pay for it.

  请在这儿注册信息并交费。

  5.Do I need to pay my registered fee here?

  我需要在这里付挂号费吗?

  6.According to the regulations of our hospital, you should pay ten yuan for an ordinary case.

  根据医院规定,你需要为普通病例付10元钱。

  7.Please pay your registered fee in that room.

  请到那个房间付一下挂号费。

声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献自行上传,本网站不拥有所有权,未作人工编辑处理,也不承担相关法律责任。如果您发现有涉嫌版权的内容,欢迎发送邮件至:admin@nb1888.com 进行举报,并提供相关证据,工作人员会在5个工作日内联系你,一经查实,本站将立刻删除涉嫌侵权内容。