写信寄出 write off ; written off
写信给 write to ; write a letter to ; write letter to ; Write a letter addressed to
写信者 letter writer
写信场景 Letter Scene
给写信 write to
我写信 I am writing ; Writing ; I wrote ; I wrote a letter
再写信 write again
写信业务 writing business letter
缺少写信 write the missing letters
1. I thought, "Here'ssomeone who'll understand me." So I wrote to her.
2. Renata wrote him that she had encountered her long-estranged father.
3. My hobbies are letter writing, foot-ball, music, photography, and tennis.
4. While I was working on my letter the telephone rang.
5. She wrote to Paramount Studios and asked if they would audition her.
6. I consider it my duty to write to you and thank you.
7. For a copy of their brochure, write to the above address.
8. If we wrote I think he would rip up the letter.
9. Please remember to enclose a stamped addressed envelope when writing.
10. Give my compliments to your lovely wife when you write home.
11. He had written letters on official notepaper to promote a relative's company.
12. Write to us direct with details of your clubs.
13. The judges' decision is final and no corre-spondence will be entered into.
14. Many people have written to me on this subject.
15. My phone doesn't work, so drop me a line.