be not allowed;
be no good;
not work flooey ;
be not allowed的用法
1. It is a company rule that smoking be not allowed in the office.
2. Religious groups are currently not allowed to advertise on television.
3. Minicabs are not allowed to tout for hire on the streets.
4. Nude bathing is not allowed.
5. He was not allowed access to a lawyer.
6. Unescorted children are not allowed beyond this point.
7. Why are children not allowed to play ball games in the park?
8. They were not allowed to fish in our territorial waters.
9. The hunting of animals is not allowed in this area.
10. After the war, the defeated country was not allowed to rearm.
1. We need a win — a draw won't do at all.
2. No, no, no. This won't do. Someone is off-key.
3. Moping won't do any good!
4. Enthusiasm alone won't do . You've got to work skilfully.
5. Today is a special case. I won't do it again.
6. He won't do as a teacher.
7. 'I won't do it!'she informed him bluntly.
“ 我才不干呢! ” 她直截了当地告诉他.
8. These shoes won't do as mountain climbing.
9. It won't do to neglect this work.
10. It won't do you any good.