1. He has also said he will have to become a strong President to put things right.
2. She sees exercise primarily as an unavoidable chore.
3. So many things that one must do because they've always been done.
4. He was tied to the job by his contract.
5. In the appeasement of the glutton they have to practise much stimulation.
6. He used to rail at the volume of paper – work he had to do.
7. He led off by saying that he had to do it.
8. He had to become a burglar due to his poverty.
9. Dynastic succession has to go, they say: we are not North Korea.
改朝换代不得不做, 他们说: 我们不是朝鲜.
10. All ( that ) we have to do is to practise every day.
11. Mario has to do two part – time jobs to repay his student loan.
马里奥不得不做两份 兼职 工作来还助学贷款.
12. B Yes, they have to do it.
13. I _______ ________ do my English homework.
14. They have to do this test of necessity.
15. I suppose Joe Soap'll have to do it.
不得不have to do英语短语
1. You have to do everything you can. You have to work your hardest. And if you do, if you stay positive, then you have a shot at a silver lining.
2. All you have to do is make a home video.
3. Japan will have to do a deal with America on rice imports.
4. All that she would have to do was warm up the pudding.
5. "You'll have to do better than that," Joanna scoffed.
6. They didn't have to do anything except sit back and enjoy life.
7. You should make a list of all the jobs you have to do and prioritize them.
8. You have to do a year's intensive training to become a paramedic.
9. Don't lecture at me. I don't have to do what you say!
10. Everyone knows what they have to do, don't they?
每一个人都知道他们必须干什么, 不是 吗 ?
11. We shall have to do up the house next spring.
12. If we can't afford beef, we have to do with pork.
13. Like it or no, you'll have to do it.
14. I have to do a lot of homework for tomorrow's meeting.
15. You'll have to do it outside office hours.
不得不have to do英语短语2
What does that have to do with you?
So what does all this have to do with etymology?
What does that have to do with me?
What does this have to do with sleep?
Some of these exercises can be done alone, but others you have to do with a partner.
Do I have to do anything else?
All you have to do in this case is be there for the child, comfort them, love them and stayconfident.
But if you were so inclined, apparently all you have to do work on the railroad.
What in the world does that have to do with my divisor example?
What do our efforts now have to do with the original authorization of the use of force?
Then you know what you have to do.
We have to do better.
You have to do something romantic.
We have to do better.
You usually only have to do this once.