英 [sæk] 美 [sæk]
英 [klɔθ bæɡ] 美 [klɔθ bæɡ]
布袋滤器 bag-type strainer
除尘布袋 Bag filter
1. The children's shouts woke me out from my afternoon sleep.
2. She aroused the children from their nap.
3. The President is still napping.
4. After a nap at noon , I found it lying there conspicuously — slanted and almost motionless.
午睡 起来, 它就极其显眼地在那儿,斜着,几乎不移动.
5. Why do I have to take a nap? I'm not tired.
为什么我一定要午睡 呢 ?我不累.
6. These workers have no time for a siesta in summer.
7. After a refreshing nap the writer was again his own man.
8. APAS has some 200 members, among them former Socialist president Mario Soares.
9. These findings show that napping helped the learning process.
10. What is needed, he says, is a napping policy.
11. Say, Ms. Smith, are going to have a noon nap after lunch?
请问史密斯小姐, 你饭后打算午睡 吗 ?
12. Think of a nap as a free shot in your latte.
13. We have a nap ( interval ) after lunch in hot season.
热天午餐后,我们有一个午睡 ( 中休 ) 时间.
14. He felt like a new man after a nap.
15. Mo's eaves, before the wind ; napping foreheads fell plum.
1. The corpse was sewn up in a sack and thrown into the river.
2. They were covered over with thick farm sacks to keep the water hot.
3. See if there is a canvas case like a golf bag under that pile there.
4. She sewed up these articles in a cloth bag.
5. Bag – type strainer of Blast – furnace gas is the developing trend.
6. The Cloth Bag Monk smiled and set his bag down.
7. In modern cement industry, electrostatic precipitators and bag filters have developed extensively.
8. It is the first glove puppetry museum in Taiwan.
9. The plumber stowed all his gear in a canvas bag.
10. Meats, fruits and vegetables can be dried and kept in cloth bags.
11. Chung Jen – Pi elaborately designs three colorful contents for this event.
12. The man with a sack on his back is a farmer.
13. As it was extremely heavy, he dumped it on the counter.
14. The man took his stick and his knapsack and departed.
15. State heavyweight iron and steel plant and dust bag factory designated manufacturers.